Mountain Living at the Ascent doesn’t get any easier!
Not your typical Ascent residence, this upgraded and meticulously maintained 3-bedroom Ascent residence resides on the quiet side of the building, off of Highway 6, and enjoys nice south and east facing mountain views.
Strategically positioned at the base of the Beaver Creek Resort, the Ascent residences, provide owners with incredible convenience to all the mountain and valley activities. Walk to all the restaurants and shops in Avon, fish or relax on the Eagle River a “stone’s throw from the building”, hop on your bike and go in any direction or enjoy the private skier shuttle to Beaver Creek and Vail in the winter. The Ascent is your home-base here in the Vail Valley.
This particular residence is being sold fully furnished for an easy “turn-key” buying experience. Air conditioning will ensure that your summer stays are always comfortable, and this property also features hardwood floors, a completely remodeled kitchen, gas fireplace and spacious bedrooms for family and friends. This residence is all on one level and there are no stairs from the heated underground parking or any of the onsite amenities to and from the residence.
A rainy, maybe blizzardy day or just not interested in leaving the building? That’s ok, as the Ascent has you taken care of with all the onsite amenities.
- Spacious game-room with bar
- Indoor pool and hot-tub
- Outdoor hot-tub and fireplace
- Fitness area
- Steam room
- Men’s and Women’s locker-rooms
- Private Skier Shuttle
- Owner Storage
- Underground heated parking
- Allowed. Inquire for projections and/or actual figures
Transfer Tax/Fees, HOA Fees and Taxes:
- Transfer Tax: 2% Town of Avon Transfer Tax
- HOA Fees: $3,937/quarter
- Includes: Gas(heat), Onsite Amenities, Cable, Internet, Trash Removal, Snow Removal, Water/Sewer, Management, Landscaping, Common Taxes and Insurance, Reserve Funding
- 2019 Taxes: $4,204
- Average Monthly Electric - $50